Here’s How We Keep Stem Cell Scientists
Informed and Happy
If you are a stem cell scientist and you have asked yourself:
- How can I keep up on the latest research papers and scientific breakthroughs?
- How can I keep my lab partners abreast of industry news?
- How can I hear the thoughts and case studies of the most renowned stem cell scientists on the planet without having to travel to a conference?
- How can I inject some humor into my day without falling behind on my research?
- Or if you’ve ever just needed some career inspiration to push you through a long day in the laboratory hood…
…You’re in the RIGHT place!
Stem cells are one of the fasting-growing areas of biomedical research. Stem cells possess the remarkable potential to generate all cell types in the body making them an attractive tool for discovering novel therapies for the most devastating diseases of our time.
Everyone is busy and we understand how difficult and at times discouraging it can be to keep up on the latest industry trends and not fall behind on your research, grant writing, or whatever work you do. That is why we started The Stem Cell Podcast.
The show was started years ago by two stem cell scientists, and is now more popular than ever with our current hosts Dr. Daylon James and Dr. Kiki Sanford.
Not only do we focus on bringing up-to date information to our listeners , but we inject humor in the form of jokes and rants into our shows to keep them light and lift the spirits of our peers. To receive updates on some of the new features we will be releasing like our research paper library, enter in your name and e-mail address below.
About our Hosts…
To learn more about our hosts click their photos below….