Welcome everyone to Episode 76 of The Stem Cell Podcast during which we talk to stem cell biologist Dr. Stephen Duncan on the topic of the purification of cell lineages derived from pluripotent stem cells. As always go to stemcellpodcast.com for all of our episodes and to sign up for the newsletter.
The Science Round Up
We begin with the world famous Science Round Up and discuss the latest science/stem cell news including:
- Nobel Prize winner discussion.
- Measles eliminated from the Americas.
- Facts about the “shady” sugar industry.
- Monsanto to use CRISPR.
- Scoring for antibodies.
- Gene mutation linked to Schizophrenia.
- Vitamin D increases number of blood stem cells.