Welcome back for another episode of THE Stem Cell Podcast. We are excited about today’s episode with Dr. Kateri Moore. As always go to stemcellpodcast.com for all of our episodes and to sign up for the newsletter. You can also check out stemcellchannels.com to see everything we have to offer and follow us on social media.
The Science Round Up
We begin as always with The Science Round Up, sponsored by Biotechne and discuss the latest science/stem cell news including:
- Zika Virus causes microcephaly.
- Kids using cell phones in class.
- Bees needing a protein shake.
- Making insulin from reprogrammed fat cells.
- A 3D, stem cell shooting, BioPen.
- Retinal organoids.
- Naive pluripotent stem cells.