Welcome everyone to Episode 98 of The Stem Cell Podcast. As always go to stemcellpodcast.com for all of our episodes and to sign up for the newsletter.
The Science Round Up
For this week’s round-up, STEMCELL Technologies is excited to remind listeners about Neural Cell News, one of Connexon’s most popular newsletters. Neural Cell News covers the latest research every week, including neural development and neuroregeneration, neural signaling and synaptic plasticity. In addition, research into the diagnosis, progression, cellular characteristics, and treatment of brain diseases such as Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s, ALS, and various brain cancers, as well as brain damage is covered, plus Industry News, Events and Jobs in the neuroscience field are included every week. Subscribe for free at www.neuralcellnews.com
This week, in the world-famous Science Round Up, we discuss the latest science/stem cell news including:
- Gene editing of human embryos.
- Mutation in mice affects littermate behavior.
- 1 in 3 Americans take opioids.
- Stem cell derived brain implants can slow aging.
- ONC201 may inhibit cancer stem cell self-renewal.
- New stem cell derived insulin producing cells.