Welcome everyone to Episode 68. As always go to stemcellpodcast.com for all of our episodes and to sign up for the newsletter.
The Science Round Up
We begin with the world famous Science Round Up, sponsored by Biotechne and discuss the latest science/stem cell news including:
- Imodium AD overdoses?
- Sense of touch and Autism.
- New names for elements on periodic table.
- Genomic analysis of diverse pluripotent stem cells.
- Cure for multiple sclerosis.
- New technique for assessing cell fate in vivo.
The interview with Dr. Danwei Huangfu
For the interview portion of the show, sponsored by STEMCELL Technologies, we bring on stem cell researcher Dr. Danwei Huangfu to discuss her work and latest paper in Cell Stem Cell. After this we close the show rant about “Pedestrians.” [Read more…]