Welcome everyone to Episode 69, “Politics, Parkinson’s and More” Featuring Dr. Raj Kittappa! As always go to stemcellpodcast.com for all of our episodes and to sign up for the newsletter.
The Science Round Up
We begin with the world famous Science Round Up, sponsored by Biotechne and discuss the latest science/stem cell news including:
- Wine being made 6,300 years ago?
- Driverless car programming.
- Why Mito DNA is passed by moms and not dads.
- In Vivo tracking of blood stem cells.
- Pituitary cells from stem cells.
- Retinoid acid to induce mouse spermatocytes.
The interview with Dr. Raj Kittappa on Politics and Parkinson’s Disease
For the interview portion of the show, sponsored by STEMCELL Technologies, we bring on stem cell researcher and politician Dr. Raj Kittappa to discuss his political expertise as well as his latest research endeavors with stem cells and Parkinson’s disease. After this we close the show with a rant about “UPS TRACKING NUMBERS.” [Read more…]