Welcome everyone to Episode 75 of The Stem Cell Podcast, in today’s episode we discuss stem cells and culture conditions with Dr. Joshua Brickman. As always go to stemcellpodcast.com for all of our episodes and to sign up for the newsletter.
The Science Round Up
We begin with the world famous Science Round Up and discuss the latest science/stem cell news including:
- Watching bugs gain antibiotic resistance.
- Lyme bacteria swing on blood vessels.
- No T-Cell Response to iPSC derived RPE.
- Stem cells to grow 3D lung in a dish.
- Parkinson’s iPSC Derived Neurons Exhibit Disease in a Dish.
- Motherless babies possible?
The interview with Dr. Joshua Brickman
For the interview portion of the show, sponsored by STEMCELL Technologies, we bring on stem cell biologist Dr. Joshua Brickman from The University of Copenhagen to discuss his work on stem cells and culture conditions. After this we close the show with a signature SCP rant. Enjoy! [Read more…]