Welcome everyone to Episode 73, where we talk some stem cell business. As always go to stemcellpodcast.com for all of our episodes and to sign up for the newsletter.
The Science Round Up
We begin with the world famous Science Round Up, sponsored by Biotechne and discuss the latest science/stem cell news. This episode’s topics include:
- Non for Profit Wants Your Dog’s DNA?
- Tired Parents Don’t Follow Guidelines.
- Zika Virus Affects Adult Neural Progenitors.
- Melatonin Suppresses Breast Cancer Stem Cells.
- Modeling Dengue Virus with iPSCs.